[texbirds] Franklin's Gulls - San Antonio, Friday June 7th

  • From: "Willie Sekula" <williebird22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Texbirds'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 20:15:42 -0500

While going to eat soul food for lunch today on the east side of San Antonio
I had a flock of 20 Franklin's Gull fly over my car near the intersection of
Rigsby Avenue and W.W. White Road.  The birds were heading north.  I've had
Franklin's Gulls before in June but I don't recall seeing 20 in one flock.
Just usually single birds or a couple at most.

Willie Sekula

Falls City