[texbirds] Fieldtrips @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:51:40 -0500

Fieldtrips @ Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

I had the first group schedule for THE prime Spring Migration date for 2013.
Thought I would mention that I can schedule groups for the Fall, Winter and
Spring dates--just let me know when.  I try to only allow one group each day,
although last Spring we allowed extra trips that started in the afternoon.  Our
place gets lots of people that want to all visit the same time, but our parking
limits us.  We never ran out of seats though!

I had 4 Roadrunners at once today and a Summer Tanager.  I also had an adult
male plumaged Painted Bunting.

http://flic.kr/ps/Xra5h

Susan Schaezler
@SusanWarbler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3 )
Cibolo/SchertzEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at