[texbirds] FW: Sandhill Cranes

  • From: Rick Steenberg <rick.steenberg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:20:26 -0700

From: rick.steenberg@xxxxxxx
To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sandhill Cranes
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 15:52:31 -0700

On my way to Roswell NM. on Wed. morning and coming back Sat morning,  I saw
about 4000 Sandhill Cranes at a playa lake, 7.5 miles east of Brownfield, TX.
and about 0.5 mile south of US HW 380. I did not stop to scope them but
somebody in he area might want to.
Rick SteenbergGreen River, Wy. presently in Dallas