[texbirds] FW: Dipped on little gull at possum kingdom, found Ferruginous Hawk

  • From: "Peter Gottschling" <petergottschling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 18:09:28 -0600

From: Peter Gottschling [mailto:petergottschling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 4:25 PM
To: 'brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx'
Cc: 'Lynne Aldrich'
Subject: Dipped on little gull at possum kingdom, found Ferruginous Hawk

Brush, we dipped on the little gull at PK lake yesterday and today.  We did
find an imm.ferruginous hawk at the PK airport which is back out the road
from your cabins and north on FM 2353.  It was just past the hangars and
parking lot on airport road.  I just moved back to Texas  and Lynne and I
live out here .

Peter

Peter Gottschling
Possum Kingdom, Texas