[texbirds] FW: Century Club Updates

  • From: "Frank Bumgardner" <fbumgardner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'texbirds'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:56:25 -0500

From: Frank Bumgardner [mailto:fbumgardner@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 10:59 AM
To: 'texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Century Club Updates

A couple of months ago two friends stated that they had tried to get their
county list updated. All efforts resulted in no help from those listed for
that purpose. Both stated that they had been supported of TOS over the
years, but were considering not supporting in the future. They informed me
that they were stopping all membership and donations. I suggested that they
wait. They suggested that I try to get my list updated and see what would
happen. Jeanette and I both tried to get updates with no success. Either we
need someone that is willing to serve to update the list for those not on
e-bird or we are subject to lose more members in TOS. This we don't need.

Frank Bumgardner

China Spring, TX