[texbirds] Re: FOS Scott's Oriole

  • From: Dave Reimer <dkrinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "normanj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <normanj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 07:10:21 -0500

Very cool.  I have been hearing and seeing orioles here in dripping springs,
near Hamilton Pool for about the last week.  I am so happy to see that they are
back!

Sent from my tracking device

On Apr 2, 2013, at 9:12 AM, "Martha Norman" <normanj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Observed a beautiful adult male Scott’s Oriole this morning at 8:45am in Bee
Cave, Texas. Has been a regular for a few years now. Hope to find their nest
this year.
Martha Norman
Bee Cave, TX