[texbirds] FOS Ruby-throat HB, continuing Rufous HB

  • From: Brooke Nicotra <brookenicotra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 08:41:19 -0500

Yesterday evening I had one of the two Rufous Hummingbirds which had been
here all winter persisting, this was the much duller of the two females.
The brighter one has apparently left. Then I had a beautiful male
Ruby-throat as well. Don't know if he'll stay, but a most welcome visitor.
Brooke Nicotra
Kingwood, Harris County

--
Brooke Nicotra