[texbirds] FOS Lark Buntings

  • From: "Carolyn Stallwitz" <cstallwitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 22:32:57 -0500

Good Week in Moore County!   Monday, 7th had FOS Lark Buntings (not too many
here at home but many seen in farm areas south of the house).

Tuesday, 8th had a late (for me) Say's Phoebe.

Wednesday 9th had FOS Ash-throated Flycatcher.

Friday 11th had FOS Northern Oriole.  Saturday 12th had a FOS Broad-tailed
Hummingbird (which my resident Roadrunner, George, promptly caught and ate.

Carolyn Stallwitz

4 miles SW of Dumas, Texas FM 722, Moore County

50 North of Amarillo in The Panhandle