[texbirds] Ebird glitch

  • From: carolynohl@xxxxxxx
  • To: TEXBIRDS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 11:24:12 -0500 (EST)

Dennis Shepler and I birded together yesterday and made out ebird reports on my
computer for the 2 places we birded. Then I clicked on share the reports with
him and when he checked his email he had one report only in his inbox and it
was from last June by someone else, which was not the reports I shared. He even
personally went into my ebird and tried to share it to his and still the same
June (Brad Lirette) report went to his email. I think it was a report Brad had
shared with me last summer. We still haven't managed to share the reports we
made. Ebird help shows two ways to share and we tried both, with the same
results. He'll have to do his own report on his ebird. Has anyone else had this
problem before?

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson
Big Bend area