[texbirds] Re: Ebird - Rarities

  • From: carolynohl@xxxxxxx
  • To: warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx, dellel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:53:11 -0400 (EDT)

Susan Billetdeaux at NARBA does an excellent job of getting sightings posted
fast and not posting unconfirmed sightings. Here is what Susan said regarding
the site, " The TX RBA (on the NARBA site) is free to everyone (and includes
all NARBA sightings for Texas as well as TX review birds and a few others of
special interest)."

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson
Big Bend area