[texbirds] Eastern Towhee RFI

  • From: Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 08:35:08 -0600

I showed up to Heard Museum to find it closed today;-(. I'm still not used to
gated parks/gated neighborhoods.

Any recommendations in the east Dallas area for Eastern Towhee and Hairy
Woodpecker would be beyond welcome!

I did however luck out despite the closure.  3 Fox Sparrows were scratching in
the leaves right next to the closed gate at Heard:-)

Graham Floyd,
San Antonio, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at