[texbirds] Eastern Kingbirds and Black Vultures out west

  • From: jgstudio@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:08:52 -0400 (EDT)

A week ago I had an Eastern Kingbird in far west El Paso. Today, birding with
Byron Stone of Austin, we had one at Ft. Hancock Reservoir in far west Hudspeth
County. At Mc Nary Reservoir we had the three Black Vultures that have been in
the area for about a month now. Earlier this week Barry Zimmer had them in El
Paso County at Tornillo Reservoir--a first El Paso Co. documented record.

John Groves
El Paso