[texbirds] Eastern Bluebirds 8/10/12

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: janhanson2@xxxxxxx, gayyork@xxxxxxxxxxxx, galornsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, samahurin@xxxxxxxxxxx, sdbuckel@xxxxxxx, greenh2o@xxxxxxxxx, cdmoore3@xxxxxxxxx, ackandler@xxxxxxxxxxx, bloodsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, upupa@xxxxxxxxxxx, b_comisky@xxxxxxxxx, ray.porter314@xxxxxxxxx, tzinneman@xxxxxxxxxxx, DReedster@xxxxxxx, wehamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hamilton.barb@xxxxxxxxx, eagarney@xxxxxxxxxxx, brendawson@xxxxxxx, chickadeejt@xxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, salliesherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Sarah.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxx, Tracey.Prothro@xxxxxxxxxxx, Christina.butcher@xxxxxxxxxxx, MaryAlice.Trumble@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 22:16:07 -0400 (EDT)

Jan and I were enjoying the Tufted Titmouse and Carolina Chickadee  that we
have not seen much the last few weeks earlier today and also all the
Northern Cardinals with their young of the year. Around 6 pm I happened to look

out the window where our water feature is and there were Eastern Bluebirds
in  every bush out there. I counted at least 8 and could have been more. We
believe  this is the pair we had nesting here in our yard that lost their
eggs back in  early spring. It appears they raised two clutches somewhere close
to here

3 pictures
_http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBN
QB#!i=2018286915&k=sVpqvg9_