[texbirds] Eared Grebes at Stillhouse Hollow Lake Park

  • From: "gil.eckrich" <gil.eckrich@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 17:26:46 -0500

I birded Stillhouse Hollow Lake Park this morning since it is in my Home
Patch. Was surprised to find 3 Eared Grebe in breeding plumage (pics
http://geckrich.com/Eared%20Grebes/index.html) and also had 5 Red-breasted
Merganser. This date is by nearly a month later than my previous latest
observation.
Gil Eckrich

Belton