[texbirds] Diseased bird

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, txbirds-pics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:44:03 -0500

We have a female House Finch that has been around our feeder for a
couple of weeks. She shows advanced wart-like growths on or around the
eyes.
I realize this is not technically what is posted here, but if anyone
knows who to contact, or better yet send them the links to the following
picture, it may prove worthwhile to know if this is a contagious
condition, and what may be done...if anything.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TjJ71asbcY0/VTf4iVPr13I/AAAAAAAAGMs/GL7_Q2ive4k/s800/IMGL4203.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-W-jx6SzVTps/VTf4h3adycI/AAAAAAAAGMk/39rk5BzXNb4/s800/IMG_2029.jpg

--
Monte tx city