[texbirds] Devine Lake Williamson co

  • From: Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:36:52 +0000 (UTC)

I Had 3 new year birds at Devine yesterday. Most interesting was a Eared Grebe
mixed in bobbing with the Ruddy Ducks. I tried hard to turn it into a Horned as
it showed a very white chin when it raised its head. Have not ever seen Horned
but it may be worth someone more experienced taking a look.
Also had a FOY Black and White Warbler and a Blue Headed Vireo at Devine... add
a couple Golden Cheeked Warblers at St. Edwards park in the morning and it was
a good day!
 Also the Golden Fronted WP is still hanging around downtown Leander off of
West and Willis intersection. He is not shy calling most of the day.
Randy DuncanLeander TX