[texbirds] Re: Creepers And Yellow-rumpeds

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joseph Kennedy <josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 22:01:51 -0600

Cameron kindly sent this for the season to date on the Creepers...I hope he
does not mind my sharing.
https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/14327443f32c9136?projector=1

Pretty weak showing for sure....Don't know about the Trans Pecos area as
nothing from there yet....But the other biggy appears to be a concern over
Yellow-rumped....I can say that I spent 4.5 days on the Brazos NE of
abilene in good riparian habitat and neither BRCR or YEWA once in that time
(nor a White-throated Sparrow)

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/