[texbirds] Corrections to photos posted to Flickr today

  • From: paul sellin <pjsellin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 16:47:34 -0700 (PDT)

This evening I have posted corrections to my original photo IDs in the
description blocks for some of the photos that I posted to Flickr today.  My
trip to Quintana yesterday, 28-Oct-12, not 28-Sep-12.  I appreciate all the
expert analyses.  I haven't changed the original photos' labels so others can
see where I've made mistakes.  I'll posted any other corrections to Flickr if
more arise.  Again, thanks to all those who have taken their valuable time to
look at the photos.

Take care,
Paul Sellin
SW Houston