[texbirds] Corpus Christi (mostly) Birding

  • From: pfoster1@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 18:18:34 +0000

Started the day at Pollywog Pond with Judy Kestner, Mary King  and Larry
Jordan.  Fairly empidy with two Yellow-bellied Flycatchers, Least, Willow and
others we left to identify for another day.  Also had an Eastern Kingbird and a
Great-crested Flycatcher.  From there we went to Hilltop and found a N. Parula.
 Drove down the Joe Fulton Corrider.  The ponds there were full of Wood Storks,
Spoonbills, spinning Wilson's Phalaropes and many other wading birds.  Next
stop was at Indian Point where we had six Oystercatchers and two cute Wilson's
Plovers.  Wading birds galore.  Last stop was at my house in Rockport for
brisket and backyard birds.
Susan Foster
Rockport
Aransas County
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Edit your Freelists account
settings for TEXBIRDS at