[texbirds] Corpus Christi birdy

  • From: Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 15:38:35 -0500

If enroute to South Padre Island and you have a scope then Carbon Plant
Road in Corpus Christi is very birdy.  Am enjoying my first Texas Wood
Storks, plus there are lots of Snowy Egrets (which ebird flagged?), Roseate
Spoonbills, and peeps just outside my binocular ID range:-(. Gulls and
phalaropes could hold a rarity.
Graham Floyd,
San Antonio, TX