[texbirds] Re: Continuing Lubbock Rarities

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx" <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 11:36:46 -0600

Cameron, the first and most fundamental rule of Texbirds is "play nice".
Everyone is allowed to disagree with each other as long as they remain
civil to each other. Since you it was your choice to resort to juvenile
name calling, and using in my opinion very racist language in a subsequent
post, you get to moderated few.
Texbirders, this subject is closed.

--
David Sarkozi