[texbirds] Common Nighthawk Photo - Canton TX

  • From: Dale Ohl <lsdolls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting Email <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 10:28:34 -0500

TexBirders, sorry if this is a duplicate post, I tried sending it through
Flickr which was my first time using Flickr  for my birding photos, and it
didn't seem to come through.
Anyway, of course Common Nighthawks are, well, common.  But I'd like to
share with you my first photo of a Common Nighthawk (at least that is what
I think it is), as I have never had the opportunity to take any sort of
photo of a nighthawk before.  It's still roosting on the limb as of right
now, I could try for a better photo if necessary.

​Dale Ohl
 Van Zandt County​