[texbirds] Common Crane, Lamb Co.

  • From: justin.bosler@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "'texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 18:01:33 -0600

Hello all,

After 30 minutes of scanning through a group of over 6500 Sandhill Cranes I
just spotted the adult COMMON CRANE at 5:50 PM. The cranes are in a harvested
milo field between FM 303 and CR 95 (both running N-S), directly east of a tall
cell tower. This location is several miles south of Sudan. Small numbers are
heading east to Bull Lake now to roost for the night.

Good birding,
Justin Bosler

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at