[texbirds] Choke Canyon Northern Jacana: YES

  • From: brycehardway21@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 14:46:22 -0600

Hey all!

Just got back to Lago from a heck of a week down south. We had the Jacana on
the 75 acre lake at Choke Canyon this morning. Also got a bunch of flyover
geese, mostly Greater White Fronteds but did have 2 Ross' Geese. There were a
lot more Cinnamon Teal than I expected too, putting my year list at 319! The
Jacana puts Rob at 499 for world life list!

Good birding,

Bryce Hardway

Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at