[texbirds] Carolyn Stallwitz Memorial Contributions

  • From: HARRY FORBES <hforbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 21:05:54 -0800 (PST)

I have been advised by Shelly Burnett that Memorial Contributions can be made
to either of the following:

First Presbyterian Church
PO Box 1118
Dumas TX 79029

The Arts Center
1810 S. Dumas Ave
Dumas TX 79029

Although not specified, knowing that Carolyn was a TOS member, I'm sure a
contribution there in her name would be fine as well.

Memorial Service in Dumas tomorrow at 1 PM at the First Presbyterian Church.

Harry Forbes (San Antonio and Port Alto)