[texbirds] Calliope Hummingbird in Bexar County

  • From: Lora Render <lorarend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds listserv <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:57:28 -0600

Hi Everyone,

This afternoon while working in the yard, a smaller than usual hummingbird came
to the feeder.  I was able to run inside and get my camera and I have attached
the set on my Flickr page containing five photographs I was able to capture.
Thanks for all the help from SATX birders and a friend who lives in Arizona,
the hummingbird has been confirmed as a Calliope Hummingbird.
Thank you,
Lora Render
NC San Antonio

Photos Attached: