[texbirds] Burrowing Owl Hamilton County

  • From: Shirley Wilkerson <shirley.wilkerson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, brazosaudubon <brazosaudubon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 18:25:20 -0500

Hi Texbirders,
My husband's cousins in Hamilton knew we were birders and told us they had
a Burrowing Owl that had been at their house for about a week.  They
invited us over yesterday to see it, and sure enough, there it was.

Three photos here:

http://www.bluemelon.com/caramia/birds-intaxonomicorder#photo-4870401/T600450

Dr. Arnold, is this a first for Hamilton County?

Shirley and Dan Wilkerson