[texbirds] Re: Brush Comes Out of The Closet?

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ron Weeks <ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 16:08:19 -0500

Nope not just yet :-)...Just wanted to see the country again,
especially Guthrie....But I always bird every mile and every minute of
the day wherever I am when traveling about if only thru the
windshield...I had extremely little time for much out of truck
birding, except where I was designated.  I was driving and looking at
country I have not seen in decades, some places since I was just a kid
up that way, it did lead me into a sort of vain indulgence for old
times sake..Except in town(s) it looks as I pretty much remembered
except the trees in Guthrie seem a lot bigger.....I have a few photos
of some old landmarks I will post to my FB soon.......B.

Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas