[texbirds] Brownsville CBC

  • From: Seth Patterson <seth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:01:34 -0600

Good Afternoon, TexBirders.

I am organizing and compiling the Christmas Bird Count for Brownsville, TX
- which will take place on Saturday, December 19th. There are 8 sections
within the Brownsville CBC, which includes hotspots like Resaca de la Palma
SP, Fish Hatchery Road, Camp Lula Sams, Palo Alto NHS, Padre Island Blvd.,
TNC Southmost Preserve, Sabal Palm Sanctuary, UTB Campus, Downtown
Brownsville, and much more!

We want this year's Brownsville CBC to be a great success, and will need as
many birders as we can get to sign up for sections! If you are available on
the 19th and are interested in joining us, please send me an email to
seth@xxxxxxxxxx and I can help you get signed up for your favorite section.
If you would like to sign up with a group of your birding buddies during
the CBC count, we can sign your group up for a section, as well.

After the count, Resaca de la Palma SP will be hosting a fabulous countdown
dinner at the park. Please join us for a ton of fun on December 19th!

If you have any more questions about the Brownsville CBC, please contact me
at any time.

Thank You,

- Seth Patterson

Sabal Palm Sanctuary