[texbirds] Re: Blue Jay in Kingsville

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 13:49:55 -0500

.
Jim: It looks a lot like the northern birds are already moving down. In
Cedar Park and Leander this morning, there were Blue Jays everywhere.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Jim Sinclair <jim.sinclair@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just had a 10 second visit by a Blue Jay in my Kingsville back yard!
--
Jim Sinclair (TX-ESA)
TOS Life Member

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein