[texbirds] Black-headed Grosbeak at Pollywog Ponds

  • From: Jon McIntyre <mcintyrebirds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 20:35:50 -0600

Today my friend Steve Taylor photographed a male black-headed grosbeak at
Pollywog Ponds in Corpus Christi.

Around 345pm I had the kittiwake in the end of Horace Caldwell Pier in Port
Aransas. There were also 2 sandwich terns, 50+ Bonapartes gulls, and a common
tern at the base of the jetty.

Jon McIntyre
Ingelside

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at