[texbirds] Re: Black Skimmer with distal limb necrosis

  • From: mtwoman <mtwoman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: z-Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 07:07:32 -0600

Thanks for this Mark. We spend a lot of time observing the beauty of nature
& birds, but seeing how animals cope with distress is a good lesson. It is
amazing to me how all carry-on, even with such limits; where many humans
spend so much time wallowing in self-pity, they go on about their business
until they simply cannot any more. I've seen it so many times, and try to
emulate that when I'm faced with troubles.
Tzila "Z" Duenzl
Horseshoe Bend, Weatherford, Texas