[texbirds] Re: Black Rail in Brazoria County

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Stenmead@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: david@xxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 19:29:43 -0400

Thank you David!  When a birder and techi exist in the same  being...magic
to all!!

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 3/14/2015 5:37:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
david@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I've  uploaded recording I made of the black rail this morning in
Brazoria County  to Xeno-canto. I'm continually impressed at the
results you can get using  the iPhone voice memo. You can listen to the
recording  at:

http://www.xeno-canto.org/217119

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX
(713) 412-4409  twitter ID dsarkozi

Reposting of traffic from  TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
permission
from the List  Owner