[texbirds] Birds south of Alpine today

  • From: carolynohl@xxxxxxx
  • To: TEXBIRDS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:34:40 -0500 (EST)

This morning I visited the Lewis's Woodpecker at the same location on Mile High
Road (10 m south of Alpine). I also saw a late Turkey Vulture, and in a brief
visit to Double Diamond housing development 5 miles south of Alpine I saw
hundreds of Mountain Bluebirds, 2 Townsend's Solitaires, and a Cedar Waxwing.
The bluebirds were also along hwy 118 and Mile High Rd.

Carolyn Ohl-Johnson
Alpine & Big Bend area