[texbirds] Birding Lake Livingston, Sam Houston and Big Thicket: suggestions/great spots?

  • From: Susan Fortenberry <texas410@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 13:38:44 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Texbirders:
I will have the opportunity to bird in the Lake Livingston, Sam Houston and Big Thicket areas for a week. I have not been to these areas before. Please respond off list if you have any favorite birding spots in those areas or any other suggestions as to how to maximize my birding opportunities. I don't know if it would be better to stay in one area for more than a couple of days or not. This is my first opportunity to have a "Big Week" and I am so looking forward to the adventure.
Thanks,
Susan Fortenberry
Sugar Land, TX
Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds