[texbirds] Birder, She Wrote

  • From: Brubird@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 21:25:25 -0500 (EST)

I think Sheridan said it best, "there is no right way or wrong way to enjoy
 birds. Acting in a superior manner is what is ridiculous. We all need to
work  together to protect birds. We all need to respect each other's
enjoyment and  passion."

And, on a lighter side, someone once said, "the difference between a
birdwatcher and a birder is that the birdwatcher still has control over his/her

life." ;>)

Ron Bruce
Austin area