[texbirds] Birder Patrol Trip Next Saturday, the 25th

  • From: "Mary Beth Stowe" <mbstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 05:44:07 -0500

Thanks to Pat Heirs for composing this on my behalf, since I won't be here.

Hello all,

Our Birder Patrol trip on Saturday, October 25th will be to Boca Chica Beach
and birding along Hwy. 4.

Meeting time and place will be 8AM at Jack-in-the-Box in Harlingen just off
the Ed Carey exit of Exp. 77/83.

 $5 donation to ACAS

Mary Beth, we will miss you.

Pat