[texbirds] Bird walk Dec 31

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "1 Texbirds (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:03:15 +0000

Dear birders,
There will be a bird walks on Wednesdays in spite of it being new year's eve.
If you have the time and inclination, I hope you will join us from 8:30-11:00
AM. Meet on the steps of the nature center. The bird walks are free, as are all
of our programs. Kids and beginners are welcome too.

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377
281-357-5324