[texbirds] Bird Scene Investigators (again)

  • From: "Susan Heath" <sheath@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TexBirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 13:36:53 -0600

Hey everyone,

I've gotten a really good response from people wanting this pub but they are
spread far and wide. If anyone is going to or through any of the following
places from the Houston area, please let me know:

Brackettville
Medina
El Paso
Blooming Grove (close to Dallas/Fort Worth)

I would especially like to get a bunch of them out to El Paso so if anyone
going to the TOS meeting who is willing to take a few boxes, please let me
know! Thanks and now back to birding.

Sue

Susan A. Heath, PhD
Gulf Coast Bird Observatory