[texbirds] Bird Programs at Kleb Woods

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "1 Texbirds (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 16:52:39 +0000

This Wednesday, December 10th, there will be a bird walk from 8:30 AM to 11:30
AM.  After lunch, we will have a bird program from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM.  We will
start with a 20-30 minute class about Christmas Bird Counts, their history, how
and where to participate, etc.  Then, staff naturalist Kendra Kocab will talk
about the birds she found on her recent trips to Japan and Ecuador.
The bird walks and programs are free and open to the public.  All ages welcome.

Kendra Kocab
Naturalist: Kleb Woods Nature Center
Commissioner Steve Radack
Harris County Precinct 3