[texbirds] Big Year Need List

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:20:28 -0500

Since so many have graciously helped me finding bird this year I
thought I would update my need list for the year. I'm down to 30
non-review list birds. So if I could find all of these before Jan 1 I
can make my goal of 500! Well not likely 3-4 of these at least and
more likely a half dozen I've missed, but there is a lot of meat on
the bone here still!

Tundra Swan
White-winged Scoter
Black Scoter