[texbirds] Big Bend - Red faced warbler - 10 August

  • From: "Imre Karafiath" <kossuth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TexBirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 08:48:15 -0500

On 10 August 2015 I observed a red-faced warbler at 5:30 PM near the
junction of the boot canyon and juniper canyon trails. The bird was present
only briefly, but I had an excellent view. I did not hike to higher
elevations on the 11th. I hiked to high elevations again on the 12th, 13th,
and 14th but did not see the bird again. My apologies for the very late
report however I failed in my attempt to post a report from the lodge in the
basin the following day.
Imre Karafiath
Denton