[texbirds] Berry Springs Park - Williamson Co.

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 10:24:28 -0500

Lots of common migrants here after another overnight light rain.  Many (6+)
Mourning Warblers, plus my first Nashville of the Fall.

A large patch of Turk's-Cap on the primitive trail upstream of the main park
area has a high density of hummers; only Ruby-throat detected thus far but
probably has other stuff sprinkled in.

This part of E WilCo has really benefitted from some local rains recently.
Floral resources are abundant and the landscape is very lush in the park.
***Butterfliers should take note: Lot of stuff flying here this morning
including at few Com. Mestras, etc.

Chuck Sexton
Austin
Sent from my clay tablet.Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at