[texbirds] Baytown Nature Center Bird Count Cancelled

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:16:40 -0500 (EST)

After sitting inside and watching it rain and blow sideways for an hour +
this morning and looking at the radar we decided to call it for today. There
 were only two of us I am sure mostly because of the rain. I will talk to
a  couple of people and see if we decide to reschedule for next week. If we
do I  will re-post.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers  County