[texbirds] Re: Bastrop Co. FOS PUMA (Local)

  • From: <jkestner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 2:48:44 +0000

Susan Foster, Lorrie Lowrie and I saw our first Purple Martin of 2015 on Sunday
on the Guadalupe River Road north of Tivoli.  What a great location!

Judy Kestner
Corpus Christi

---- Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Had my first Bastrop Co. Purple Martin at colony at Earhardt and 969. A
Solitary Sandpiper With Yellowlegs at the end of Earhardt by the Hope tree
farm.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621