[texbirds] Bar-tailed Godwit update

  • From: "Huck Hutchens" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "imhuck3@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:54:28 -0500

Howdy texbirders,
 Looking at the Bar-tailed Godwit now. Arrived about an hour ago with a couple
other fellows already on the bird. Pretty distant but could see all the field
marks with scope. Thanks Jason Horn and Devich for getting me on it so early.
Big thanks also for all the finding and posts surrounding this rarity to our
area.
    Huck Hutchens
      Weslaco, TX  (presently in CC)

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at