[texbirds] Re: Barry's Ellis Co. Whoopers from last week

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jerald Zimmerman <jdzimman@xxxxxxx>, bhbrier@xxxxxx, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:34:12 -0500

Nothing other than what was posted.in the previous   You might contact
Barry directly at
bhbrier@xxxxxx   He has been trying to post the sighting to Texbirds but
likely with the attachments so that does not work well.

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas