[texbirds] Re: Backyard Lifer - Blue-throated Hummingbird

  • From: "Bert Frenz" <bertf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <barrynoret@xxxxxxxxx>, "'TexBirds Posting'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 10:22:40 -0500

Barry,
Great find! I have a more extensive database than eBird. I also do not see
prior records for Blue-throated Hummingbird in Williamson County. I did
find records for Bandera, Bastrop, Bexar, Brazos and Kimble Counties.
Bert Frenz
Oaks & Praries of Texas
NAB subregional editor, north-east Texas
Bert2@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.bafrenz.com