[texbirds] BLACK-THROATED GRAY WARBLER IN ROCKPORT, ARANSAS COUNTY

  • From: pfoster1@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 00:17:08 +0000

This afternoon at 5:45 pm, I found a male Black-throated Gray in a small, mixed
flock of warblers in an oak tree along the walking trail at Memorial Park at
the west end of Enterprise Street in Rockport.
Susan Foster
Rockport
Aransas County

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®Edit your Freelists account
settings for TEXBIRDS at