[texbirds] Re: Austin warblers

  • From: Elliott Gordon <tengalloncat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 20:29:21 -0500

I hate to do this, but ... I saw this email at 7:30 and ran down there to
look for the warblers. I walked a little ways down, but mostly stayed near
the apartments where there are a few cedar elms and "bright green" trees. A
small flock of titmice came in, and there was one warbler that I couldn't
get a look at. I am not saying they are gone, and I suggest anyone
interested stop by in the morning (early to avoid the dogs).
These are good birds for the neighborhood.
Elliott Gordon
AF5HH
NW Austin